The association of fishery companies “Lampetra” implemented the local project “Popularizing fishing business and cherishing traditions”.
The project objective is to promote co-operation and initiatives of fishermen and others related to the fishing business, improve their communicational competencies as the representatives of fishermen, science, fishery and local government, strengthen the trust in and understanding of the possibilities and advantages fishery communities provide.
- The conference for fisheries specialists was organized, the methodical material was prepared and presented, promoting the preservation and fostering of the fishing business traditions, revealing new opportunities for fishermen to provide services and generate income from fishing demonstrations and fish products, prepared according to old recipes;
- The trip of good practice of visiting the fishermen fishing in France was organized.
Neringa municipality administration implemented the project “Fisherman’s feast”, the main objective of which was to promote tourism development in Neringa municipality by cherishing and following the cultural traditions of the fishermen of Pamarys.
- The event promoting fishing culture and culinary heritage as well as services provided by fishermen for tourists was organized.
- International culinary heritage demonstration “Gourmand cuisine wonder” was organized.
Šilutė district municipality administration implemented the project “Fish soup cooking championship”, the main objective of which was to form a sustainable business niche for local fishermen and for those who left the fishing business by effectively exploiting the cultural resources of Šilutė region and tourist attractions in Šilutė district.
- the IV national fish soup cooking championship with 24 teams was organized;
- the educational programme “Fishermen said so” with 71 championship participants was organized in order to discover the uniqueness of the land and traditions while travelling by boats.
- the TV shows presenting the fish soup cooking championship were prepared.
Association Šilutė Fishery Local Activity Group has implemented the project “Development of fishery and aquaculture production realization market by popularizing and promoting its use”, funded under the III priority “Common interest means” of the 2007-2013 action programme of the Lithuanian fisheries sector.
The project objective is to create possibilities for the increase of the consumption of various fishery products and the development of existing and new realization markets by applying various promotional means of their use.
- Prepared and distributed 1200 copies of the informational publication “Eco-fishery products: use and advantage”;
- Prepared and distributed 2400 copies of the informational publication “Supply of fishery and aquaculture green production and its potential use in cookery”;
- Prepared and distributed 2400 copies of the informational publication “Variety of fishery and aquaculture products”, “Supply of the fishery and aquaculture green production and its potential use in cookery”;
- Organization of the use promotion campaigns „Presentation of fishery and aquaculture green production and the promotion of its use” by participating in two fishery production fairs in Latvia “Beerfest Latvia 2015” and in Poland “Polfish 2015”;
- Organization of the product presentation and use promotion campaign “Eco-fishery products: use and advantage” in the international exhibition “The Natural Food Show” in England.
Invalid Displayed Gallery